which is best headphones under $300? Using headphones while listening to music, playing games, or talking on the call gives you a mesmerizing hearing experience. Most of us generally want to buy the right quality product. Excellence comes at a high price. It’s hard to make a hole in the pocket for a tech item, especially when you have cheaper alternatives. We don’t prefer to buy them while jeopardizing the sound quality, comfort, and modern conveniences.
Most of the people want budget-friendly gadgets without having to compromise the quality. We understand you. So below are the top 5 budget-friendly best headphones under 300$. Go ahead and find out the best one for you.
- Top 5 Headphones under $300 in 2020!
- 1. COWIN E7 Noise-Cancelling Headphones with Bluetooth, Microphone, Deep Bass, Wireless, Over-Ear, Black
- 2. Now (059) Headphones with Bluetooth, Over Ear, Hi-Fi Stereo, Wireless, w/Built-in Mic, Black/Red
- 3. Sony (WH1000XM3) Noise-Cancelling Headphones with Wireless, Bluetooth, Over-the-Ear, Mic and Alexa voice control, Black
- 4. Audio-Technica (ATH-M20x) Studio Monitor Professional Noise-Canceling Headphones, Black
- 5. Beats Solo3 Wireless, On-Ear Headphones with Bluetooth, Black
- How to Buy the Best Headphones for Yourself?
- Which one to buy? In-Ear V/s. Over-Ear Headphones?
Top 5 Headphones under $300 in 2020!
1. COWIN E7 Noise-Cancelling Headphones with Bluetooth, Microphone, Deep Bass, Wireless, Over-Ear, Black
Cowin E7 over-ear headphones are modeled in such a way that makes its use comfortable and enjoyable for you. If you ever want to cut off from the world, put them on. You can enjoy the deep and dominant sounds without any outer disturbance. Irrespective of noisy the word, you can rejoice your music or peace.
2. Now (059) Headphones with Bluetooth, Over Ear, Hi-Fi Stereo, Wireless, w/Built-in Mic, Black/Red
The Mpow 59 Headphones is a high-tech product engineered for providing promising sound quality. This foldable headphones crystal clear sound and clarity. Mpow, a leading brand in audio products, works passionately to make innovative gadgets that are simple and user-friendly for folks all around the world. They add charm to your personality.
3. Sony (WH1000XM3) Noise-Cancelling Headphones with Wireless, Bluetooth, Over-the-Ear, Mic and Alexa voice control, Black
Sony is well well-known around the world. It is now leading in the noise cancellation industry. Unfolds to engage you in your symphony further. Eliminate the noise around you is eliminated as a result of the Sony Proprietary HD noise cancellation system. It’s just you and your harmony.
4. Audio-Technica (ATH-M20x) Studio Monitor Professional Noise-Canceling Headphones, Black
ATH-M20x is a professional M series headphone. High-quality materials crafted with a modern design that delivers an enhanced sound and sufficient solitude. Highly comfortable. It is a perfect choice for tracking and mixing audio. Now about M series. M series headphones deliver terrific satisfaction and accurate sound. They were designed for extended studio sessions.
5. Beats Solo3 Wireless, On-Ear Headphones with Bluetooth, Black
Apple has always been among the top in the race of electronic equipment. They haven’t left out here either. This product is designed considering iOS in mind. It works fine with Android devices as well. Stylish, comfortable, sound clarity, low or no disturbance, and high tech features are included in it.
How to Buy the Best Headphones for Yourself?
- Budget: It is imperative to have a little budget before purchasing anything, or we might overspend. The same rule follows here, as well.
- Noise-canceling or noise isolation: Noise isolation is done by creating a robust physical seal that blocks external noise. Hence the ear cups of noise-isolating headphones have a tight fit. Constant use can be harmful to the ear.
Noise-canceling headphones have technology named digital signal processing that actively abolishes the ambient noise. There are individual voices it can’t cancel. But you can enjoy your music mostly without external sound disturbance.
- How do they fit? Try them on, if possible. You should have an idea of how they fit your ear so that you don’t rue later. How comfortable are they for you. And lastly, do you like the way they look and feel.
- Connectivity: Most of the Headphones have functional connectivity. It’s always better to check, though. If you are an Android user and play a lot of games on your computer, then you have to check if that headphone has smooth Android and PC connectivity and what is distance range.
- Wired or wireless or maybe both. Wireless headphones can be used like wired ones when they run out of charge. So check that up.
- Lastly, what comes within the box? How much warranty or warranty you get. About the company and its customer support. That would solve you after purchase problems if any.
Which one to buy? In-Ear V/s. Over-Ear Headphones?
The over-ear headphone is designed for maximum comfort by entirely enclosing the ears. They commonly come with ear cushions as not to apply much pressure on your ear or head. You also a crystal clear sound due to its sound isolation system. Extremely satisfying experience. They are a little hard to store due to its size but also get certain foldable ones.
The in-ear headphones are ultra-portable. They come with small earbud tips that you can insert in your external ear. These headphones are perfect for someone looking for portability and in fit ear design. The sound is isolated to a great extent. They sometimes can get very uncomfortable.
Both of them can the right choice depending on the use of them. People who are looking for exceptional comfort and decent sound can opt for over-ear headphones. You can various other features like wireless, lasting battery life, fold, etc.
The majority city of professional artists uses them for sound tracking and editing. They can get expensive at times. But if you are looking for something extremely portable and pocket-friendly, you can opt for in-ear headphones.
All the headphones are perfect, but I found Sony WH1000XM3 the best for me. Good sound, easy portability, 10 minutes charge gives 3 hours of back up, wired and wireless, noise cancellation, and very comfortable. All these features at a reasonable price. And I don’t even live in an icy locality. I hope you can find the best headphone for you.