Gym headphones are in great demand. When you head into the gym you expect your workout session to be enjoyable and beneficial and yield good results. People use gym headphones to avoid distractions and focus on the workout. These come in many varieties and proved boon to all gym-goers.
There are different types of Gym Headphones available in the market, and each has its own benefit. You can get confused while selecting the one for yourself, but this guide can prove helpful. Here we have mentioned 5 Best Gym Headphones that you can go with as they are perfect, check them out below:
- Top 5 Gym Headphones in 2022 – One-by-One Product Review
- How to Buy the Gym Headphones for Yourself?
- Why should you buy Gym Headphones?
Top 5 Gym Headphones in 2022 – One-by-One Product Review
1. Sony (MDR-AS35W) Gym/Sports Headphones
Sony sports headphones are in great demand as they offer great functionality means you can enjoy powerful bass. You can take them to the gym and use them. These are easily foldable, so you can fold and carry in your gym bag. It comes with an amazing design that makes it perfect for use in the gym. Cord length is adjustable, so you can adjust as per your needs.
Let’s discuss the important features of this product:
- Adjustable cord length
- Amazing sound quality with deep bass tones and crystal clear sound
- Light and sleek means gym friendly design
- Moisture resistant so no worries about sweat while working out
- Bass booster
- Connectivity technology
- Vertical-in-the-ear design
The advantages of using this product are listed below:
- It has good sound quality that is much needed to enjoy music while working out.
- This is foldable and has an amazing design that makes it easy to store and carry in your gym bag.
- This is moisture resistant that makes it your best workout partner
Here are some of the drawbacks:
- They do not fit right
- They have the too-short stock cord for using on a treadmill or such types of equipment in the gym, and you have to use extension wire.
- This is not as excellent as its perfect versions
- No clear or clean mid-range or high range frequencies (None of the clear tones and deep bass live previous models)
- Earplugs are bulky and uncomfortable
Our Verdict: Since sound quality and design are not like the previous models, but it can still be a good deal. It is lightweight and easy to store and carry in a gym bag and inexpensive too, so we would prefer to buy it.
2.Mpow (S2) Gym/Sports Waterproof Headphones
This waterproof wireless and noise-canceling headphones can be the right choice for running, gym, or workout. Whether you are doing long hour workout, doing long-distance marathons, running, or more, it can be the right headphone as it can withstand moisture and sweat. Just put it on and start your active lifestyle.
The important features that you should know are:
- This waterproof wireless headphone is the perfect combination of audio engineering and technology.
- Comes with a finely tuned driver and offer Powerful and HD stereo sound quality
- Advanced CSR Bluetooth V4.1 tech
- Amazing design that makes it comfortable and secure in wearing
- Hands-free calling is possible with button controls and Built-in microphone
Here’s what makes this product worth the buy:
- Flexible and Ergonomic in-ear design with super-soft silicone ear hooks and soft memory eat tips to make it ensure a firm and comfortable fit even during intense training.
- IPX7 Water Resistant Technology keeps you away from worrying about light rain or sweat.
- Switching between phone calls and playing music is easier
- Continues playback for 8 hours is possible with Upgraded built-in lithium batteries
Few drawbacks seen are:
- Buds are big for earholes, and some people may find it difficult
- Extremely long cord
- The non-adjustable hooks around the back of the ears
Our Verdict: These are comfortable, inexpensive, comes with god storage case, no connection issues, and quality seems perfect. I will prefer them using at the gym if I can fit the buds in my ear. It has decent noise canceling effect that helps keep focused on the workout.
3. Audeze (iSINE20) in-Ear Gym/Sports Headphones
If you want to feel closer to the beats or your music without any distraction, then this can be a perfect option to look into. It ensures zero distortion sound, responsiveness, and better control for better bass. Featuring Lightning cable with DSP and longer Uniforce voice-coil, it can be offered desired sound quality.
Important features to be discussed are:
- Audeze’s innovative planar magnetic technology
- NASA material is used by the planar magnetic drivers that help offer a better bass response and ensures superior resolution
- Hands-free calling
- MFI-certified cable with digital to analog converter built-in amplifier ensures best music listening experience
- Siri-compatible and keep communication easier
The good things that you should know are:
- Totally accurate sound and portable audio quality
- Easy to fit as it comes with clear hooks
- Zero detectable distortion
- Good to use at work, home, or gym
- Nice look
- Carrying bag
- Best value to your money
Think about these before buying this product:
- Average sound quality
- Plastic body
- They do not fit well and keep pressing different parts of ears
- Hard to use during exercise
- Hard to get firm fitting even with different sized earplugs
- Cannot use continuously for hours
- Bulky design
- Bad quality ear-hooks
Our Verdict: Perfect frequency response, build quality, eye-catching design, and sound quality can be the reason to buy it. I would go for it as it has an exclusive design that makes it unique. Its rigid exterior frame makes it scratch resistant.
4.Bose (700) Noise-Cancelling Gym and Sports Headphones
Easy access to voice assistants can be possible with this headphone. You can speak to Alexa or take calls confidentially by using it. Bose headphones can isolate your voice from other noise with an unrivaled adaptive microphone system. Just push a button and access Alexa and use it without any hassle.
Here are some of the important features to look for:
- You can easily access voice assistants for music
- 11 levels of noise-canceling help control distractions and personalize an environment
- The simple button press is required to access voice assistants
- This is optimized for Google assistant too
- Stainless steel hand-band
- Comfortable fit as it comes with angled ear cups
The benefits of using this product are:
- 20 hours of powerless battery life allows you to use it continuously for hours without any hassle
- Comfortable fit
- Intuitive touch controls on the ear cups
- Bose SimpleSync technology
- It is possible to connect your Headphones 700 with the Bose Soundbar 500 or 700
Here are some of the drawbacks:
- Too small ear cup that results in an in-ear fatigue after using it for 30 minutes
- The app is needed to do the things
- Poor phone call connection
- Very expensive
- Side functions (skip, pause, and volume) often not very responsive
Our Verdict: This is very well built, and the app functions really very well. The sound of headphones is also good, and noise cancellation is great. I would love to try this headphone as it seems unique and worth it. This is simple to use with the help of voice assistants.
5.phaiser (BHS-750) Sports/Gym/Workout Headphones
These are quite impressive headphones. It offers exceptional sound quality, and you can enjoy crisp and clear music. You can connect it with your phone easily. It comes with a lot of accessories, including charging cord, silicone rubber tips, sets of ear anchors, and more.
Let’s have a look at some of the vital features:
- Great sound quality
- Plenty of volume power
- Easily accessible power buttons and volume control
- Really good fit and you can use silicon tips and earpieces for comfortable fitting
- The auto-off feature helps save battery life
- Sweatproof and lifetime sweatproof warranty
- Secure fit
Some of the best things that you should know about this product are:
- Powerful bass and super accurate HD sound
- bullet-shaped Comply T-400 M memory foam tips to prevent distraction from external noise
- Hydrophobic Nano Coating to prevent your headphones from water damage
- patented winged earphone tips make it fit comfortably and securely
- hands-free calling
A few things that let down these headphones are:
- It comes with so many features with some drawbacks like flat cables seem to be less of tangling
- Average battery life
- It is not durable
- Connectivity issues may happen
Our Verdict: Well, there are so many good features, and you can accept some minor flows. Though battery life is average, it is rechargeable. This headphone is perfect, and you can also get a lifetime warranty against sweat. I would prefer to try using this headphone.
How to Buy the Gym Headphones for Yourself?
Are you unable to identify the best gym headphones for yourself? Here is some help that you can use to find out one.
When buying a headphone, one basically has to discuss the two important aspects the style of the headphone – wired or wireless and additional features like noise-resistant, and there is another important thing also – cost. Each one of us has a budget. There are various categories of headphones like sports, wireless, cheap, noise- restraining, and many more. The points given below will help you in finding out the right headphones:
- Use – for what purpose you are going to use them? Are you looking for headphones that don’t fall when you are jogging or headphones that can shut out other noise? The purpose you are buying headphones will decide the type you are going to buy.
- Type – determine what type of headphone you really want. Like over-ear headphones will envelop your whole ear whereas on-ear headphones will stay on your ears. Although in-ear headphones don’t provide good sound quality, they won’t fall off when you are working out.
- Wired or wireless – wired headphones provide good signals, but you are always bound to the devices, and in case of wireless headphones, you can go anywhere or dance but sometimes signal quality is not so good.
- Brand – buying headphones of a well-known and trustworthy brand will give you the best quality.
- Authorized dealer – always buy headphones from an authorized dealer and get all the information about the manufacturer, warranty, support, and services.
Considering these points, you can find the right headphones for the gym at the best price.
Why should you buy Gym Headphones?
Listening to music while performing a physical activity like running or working out in the gym makes you enjoy and concentrate on it. There are some reasons to have the gym headphones, check them below:
- It is important to have quality headphones to cut out the whole and world and concentrate on exercise.
- You can have them to enjoy our workout and music together.
- Some headphones are water-resistant and include great battery life, design, and good audio quality. You can go with a wireless headphone, which makes it best for a workout. You can enjoy them without any hassle.
- Some water-resistant headphones provide great sound quality, and due to its open structure, you can hear your surroundings while listening to your favorite songs.
As it allows you to hear traffic sounds, you will be safe while wearing the headphone. You should choose a first-class sound quality headphone that is wireless and water-resistant, which makes them the great pair for a workout.
Gym headphones are important, and you should choose the right one. We have mentioned top options, and you can make your choices as per your requirements. You must think about the sound quality, fit, and durability while buying gym headphones. Happy Shopping!
Leave a Reply